Monday, November 21, 2011

The Question - a play

As part of my not working on NaNoWriMo, I was instead finishing my first complete draft of "The Question" a play I have entered into the Stage Struck 2012 Adult One-act Play Festival in Edmonton.

Here is the summary:

Carlos feels inundated with questions: Questions at the office related to the trial on the ethics of Dr. Van der Hauk's work; Questions from his husband, Joseph, about their long over due vacation; But it is the simple homework question from their daughter, Maria, that exposes the family secrets.

 At the moment I am looking for people to help out with the production. Anyone interested please email me at: hugh.kemeny@gmail.com

What I am looking for, that I know of at the moment, are as follows:
Cast:
Carlos - 43 year old gay guy
Joseph - 38 year old gay guy
Maria - 14 year old girl

Director or assistant director
Stage manager
Costume and props manager
Sound and lighting designer
maybe more, I'm not sure - email me of you would like help out.

No comments: