Tuesday, November 6, 2012

NaNoWriMo Update

Well, just about as I predicted, my novel is now where closer to the end than it was before NaNoWriMo started.... however, I am still planning on getting some writing done.

Talking of planning, I have a little planned out. My 'novel' is in the fantasy world I started to create (the world in which the Quafaie live - Quafaie being my user name on other sites).

The outline:

Black (Blackie) Phoenix (blacksmith with fire magic) makes an arrow.
Ziax receives the arrow from Blackie. Ziax is a young Quafaie on his name journey; cold and hungry when he meets Blackie
Sulon, a thief, steals the arrow from Ziax. The arrow helps Sulon turn its life around (not sure male or female character yet). Sulon shoots the arrow in to the air proclaiming "May your mark land where another needs your guidance)
Rhyanan, a huntress, finds the arrow. She has it in her possession until she dies. Her son, seeing only the monetary value of a well made arrow, sells it to a merchant.
Brandon buys the arrow from the merchant. Brandon is half elf. He becomes a great warrior and fights alongside Jessamyn* in the great battle against Guthrum*. After the battle he adopts an orphan who receives the arrow when he comes of age.

That's about the extent right now. Some kinks will be worked out as I write.

*Note 1: Jessamyn and Guthrum are characters in other stories in the world.
Note 2: All stories in this world revolve around objects created by Blackie.

No comments: