Thursday, October 4, 2007

Twists of fate??

I recieved an email today that made me laugh, not because the email was funny, but becasue of the timing....

So, as my previous post mentions I am longing to return to the UK, well, yesterday I aslo sent an email to a recruiting agency in the UK that I delt with before. Today I got an email from a different agency about jobs in Glasgow.
Now this in itself would be an interesting coincedence, but Shanny (of Kitten's Musings - yes I have to update that link) is going to Glasgow too.

A wee bit more history / info, just for the sake of it.
Sean is in Birmingham.
The job I nearly got 18 months ago, and the reason I emailed the previous recruiter - to see if the company was still interested in me - is in Manchester, between Birmingham and Glasgow.
On my 2005 tour of Scotland I fell in love with the place.

Are the fates telling me something, or teasing me? (I'm still not sure my day job is my career!)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

not sure if you have updated your links... but the emotional reflections would be the one to run with. My Musings has a velevet rope access on it and you're one of the VIPs invited to the Champagne Party within. LOL ;)