Monday, March 10, 2008

Changes are a coming

There are a few changes to my website coming, and to here as a result (though I will hold onto this blog url).

My webpage provider is shutting down his hosting service, and so I have to move my webpage to another server. The web url ( HughKemeny.ca ) will still be the same, just that where it is stored will move.

As part of that move I am hoping to revamp my website. Eric has been rather busy to help me (he was the one that created the initial website design - encouraging me to get it up for the play).

However to get to this stage I require a couple things, and you my readers can possibly help....
I need to know of a place to host my site, and I'd like someone to help design the webpage (to a point that I can easily update it, and have a more elegant layout.).

So please comment on this post, or email me with any suggestions.

Thanks all.

No comments: