Friday, March 9, 2007

Lunchbox Theatre - Calgary

On 26 March I received an email that surprised me. It was an invitation to the launch of the next season of Lunchbox Theatre.

It surprised me as I've no idea how I got on their mailing list.

'Fate' I told myself as I replied saying I would attend. In the back of my mind I thought of who might have put me on the list.

The launch was on Wednesday at 3pm, and it was fun. I was a little nervous since I still feel new to that world (although I have been involved in various aspects of drama and theatre off and on for several years). However, I met a few interesting people prior to the 2007-2008 schedule of plays.

This year it is going to be a set of 7 world premiers, all of which look fascinating. And I so happened to meet one of the playwrights.

Lunchbox Theatre
http://www.lunchboxtheatre.com/

No comments: