Thursday, February 22, 2007

Published!

I am not that widely published (yet), but with the launch of my play at the Winnipeg Fringe in July, I think I can safely say I am a published author.

Other smaller things I have published were only in a university newspaper that had limited readership, and considered a joke (although the paper itself knew that, unlike the mainstream paper at the university that was a joke and thought it was serious).

I have entered a few contests, but as yet I've not won any. However, my fingers are crossed for a poetry contest I entered a couple months ago - winners are going to be announced in April.
http://alexandrawriters.org/ffmag.html

As I pull this site together watch for failed contest entries, short stories that were done without expectation of more, and maps to the fantasy world the bulk of my stories I hope to publish take place in. Also soon will be more on my play debuting in Winnipeg.

No comments: